Sunday, February 22, 2009

I can't resist a sale...

I have been watching a few designers for some inspiration because lately I am lacking any desire to be creative with our family pictures. Kayleigh is one of my favorites, simple but great use of elements especially word art. She gets most of her stuff from Designer Digitals and I have been compiling my wish list from her credits. Lucky for me it is the quarterly sale at Designer Digitals this weekend :) I finally got a page put together using all my new stuff!

beautyeverday webbeautyeveryday2 web

Paper by ksharonk, frame by Gina Cabrera, Stitching by Anna Aspnes, button and alpha by Shabby Princess, word art by Katie Pertiet, "Everyday" alpha by Katie Pertiet, tab by Misty Cato, Font is Complete in Him.

I can't decide which one I like better though...I'm leaning towards the first one. What do you think?

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I like the first one too!

Dadra said...

They both look great, but I think I like the first one just a tad bit more!

Stephanie said...

Yep, I like the first on best! You're Awesome Whitney!!

 
template by suckmylolly.com