Wednesday, February 11, 2009

2/11/09

I wasn't planning on scrapping my project 365 pictures but I found this template from Jen Wilson and I just loved it. It's so fun seeing all of our pictures from the month on one page. (Click to see bigger)

january-2009-photo-a-day-web

Template found here...  http://www.jenwilsondesigns.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=20_81&products_id=882

Paper from Shabby Miss Jenn as part of the Digi Files this month.

Circle number by me, font is Complete in Him available for free at dafont.com.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

That looks sooo great! I really need to get into digital scrapping.

Fabulous Terrah said...

I wasn't planning on scrapping my project 365 either but now that you mention it... I just may have to! Thank you for the link to your fun font. How cool is that?!

Marnie said...

I love your collage. Ok...you've almost talked me into starting yet another hobby...

 
template by suckmylolly.com