Saturday, January 31, 2009

Updated...

This thing is so neglected thanks to this thing. It's taking all my pictures that I would normally post here. So I finally updated the look hoping that will help me get some new posts on here.

We had a long and busy day in the beautiful Texas sun. We went to White Rock Lake to look around and take a little walk. I think we'll be back soon with our bikes, it looks like so much fun.

We are having some friends over for dinner tomorrow so I went to the store to get a brisket and some other stuff. I got home with alot of other stuff but no brisket. Tyler and Summer went back to the store to get the brisket and came home with chips (from the gas station) but no brisket...I took his debit card earlier so I could sign Jace up for soccer online and forgot to give it back. So I'm going out for the 3rd time to get some brisket...it better be good for all this trouble.

Anyway, I'm leaving with a blast from the past :) I am scrapping these pictures now...

100_0054 edit

summi edit 

100_0053 edit

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I LOVE your family picture posted on your blog! Did you take that yourself? Such a good looking family!

Brittany and Colby said...

Hey Whit! I love the 365 project, that is a great idea - but alot of work. Thanks for being such a good blogger, I love reading your posts and looking at your pictures! Miss you!

The Busby Family said...

She is so cute, this is how I remember her. She was about this age when we lived by you guys. I can't believe how big and cute your family is. I'm glad I finally found your blog. I love your photos, I'm still working on mine.

 
template by suckmylolly.com