Thursday, December 11, 2008

My look alikes

I have been wanting to do these pictures for awhile...I have always thought that Summer and Cade favor each other compared to Ella and Jace. What is funny is that their personalities are very similar as well. Ella and Jace are alot more cuddly and affectionate, while Cade and Summer keep more to their own space. Cade and Summer are definitely more irritable but don't hold grudges while Jace is more emotional and gets his feelings hurt easily (I can't say this about Ella yet but I'm betting she leans that way).

I have always been really interested in genetics and wanted to be a researcher for quite a while so being able to observe all their individual little quirks and traits as they grow is so fun for me :)

IMG_7003edit_filtered web

IMG_6972edit_filtered web

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com