Monday, December 8, 2008

12.08.08


We finally got our Christmas tree up the other day...I was really hesitant to do it, mostly because we have two sets of little hands that love to touch this year. But also because it just doesn't seem like Christmas time around here. I love the warm weather and that the kids can go out and play and wear their little selves out but it doesn't make for a very holiday-ish time. While we were at my mom's she gave us all of the ornaments from our tree when I was growing up. So I am very excited to go through those and add some special ones to our tree.












On the way to my mom's I was trying to take a picture of Summer in the backseat and as soon as Ella hears the shutter she starts saying cheese and smiling...I couldn't get her to take her finger out of her nose though!


















Some more pics from the park...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You softie, I knew you would give in and put your tree up. It looks really pretty. Glad you got to take a short road trip to your mom's. My favorite picture is the one with Ella on her daddy's lap on the swing. Thanks for the post.

crack'n up ourselves said...

Your christmas tree looks pretty! I hope the feeling of Christmas comes soon, but then again you do live in Texas. You should have moved to Idaho... we have snow on hte ground today.

 
template by suckmylolly.com