Thursday, December 4, 2008

12.4.08

I am still not feeling very good but I have an amazing husband who made me go sit on the couch and relax while he put the kids to bed, paid the bills, and cleaned the kitchen. He takes good care of me :)
A few weeks ago some friends of ours from church offered us some free Mavericks tickets. I really enjoyed the game, it went by alot quicker than I expected. They lost in the last few seconds but it made for a great ending!

IMG_4374

Proof we were there :)

IMG_4381 

And tonight we went up to the kids' school for Gingerbread House night with the kindergartners. The kids loved decorating the houses and Ella and Cade loved eating all the candy!

IMG_4396 IMG_4387 IMG_4394

IMG_4391

 

IMG_4403

 

And the finished product….

IMG_4401

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com