Wednesday, December 3, 2008

12/03/08

We had an amazing Thanksgiving, spent with so much family...exactly the reason why we moved here. We love our families and enjoy every moment we get to spend with them. I am really looking forward to seeing them all again soon, at Christmas!

We were all sick over the weekend with bad colds. I am the last to get it and it hit me hard so I will be back when I am feeling better, hopefully in just a few days!!

The party at the Heidenreich house :)

IMG_6793 edit web

5 comments:

Melanie said...

What a great picture!! Wish we could see everyone at Christmas. :(

Brittany and Colby said...

How fun! Can't wait to see you at Christmas!

Stephanie said...

I love that picture! I would love to get a copy. Hope you feel better soon!

Stephanie said...

Oh, I forgot to say- Thanks for coming over and for the great food! We just love having your family at our house! We are so glad you guys live close by.

Jennifer said...

What a fun family picture! YOu all need to come to houston to visit!

 
template by suckmylolly.com