Saturday, May 9, 2009

My look-a-likes…

000_0317 webEver since I pulled out Summer’s old clothes to replenish Ella’s closet, I have been waiting to put this nightgown on her. I remember Summer wearing it and the pictures we took of her making faces with Daddy. 

 

 

Ella was not having any part of making faces…she refuses to perform on the spot. When I pulled up both pictures to compare we were shocked to see how similar Summer and Ella look, I’ve never thought they look alike but the pictures don’t lie!000_0311 webIMG_0033 web

Summer tried to recreate her mad face…

IMG_0034 web 000_0313 web

2 comments:

Susannah said...

Those young pictures of Summer are how I remember her. I remember baby-sitting in return for ice cream! Those were the best days!

Marnie said...

So cute! They do look a lot alike.

 
template by suckmylolly.com