Wednesday, November 19, 2008

11/19/08

It was so pretty out today that we had to get outside for some fresh air. I took my camera along, hoping to get some fun pictures.

We started out good...I snagged this cuteness with only a small tootsie roll pop bribe.

IMG_6593 web

When I didn't hand it over right away, he got distracted...but still cute.

IMG_6591 web

Summer is the most reluctant to pose for me but when she does, she is good.
IMG_6625 web

This is where things started to get worse...

Cade loves the camera but cannot sit still, he got his sucker before hand. Looking off into lala land...

IMG_6610 web

The drool monster refused to stop moving for me, she will smile and say cheese but as she's running away from me...

IMG_6564 web

Then the sillies took over...
IMG_6636 web

Apparently the only silly thing we can think of today is something with our tongues...
IMG_6650 web

And poor, poor Summer...I will be hanging on to this one for quite awhile. It makes me lol.
IMG_6627 web

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Cute Pictures! I need to take more pics of my kids. I just love how your kids pose for you.
Everytime Grace sees a picture of Ella she yells out her name. It is so cute and I can hardly wait for you to hear her say it.

okbushmans said...

What gorgeous kids! I can't wait to see you! Thank you for being so accomodating!

Marnie said...

What a fun series of photos! Your kids have the most gorgeous blue eyes!

 
template by suckmylolly.com